Through the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA) we are able to assist clients with an extension of our Emergency Crisis Relief Services.
The help includes crisis payments towards:
- Gas (Mains and Bottled)
- Water (Including Mains and Cartage)
- Telstra Vouchers (Landline only)
As well as:
- Pharmaceutical Medications
Our FaHCSIA Emergency Relief Program is by appointment only. Please contact our friendly staff to book an appointment over the phone.
According to FaHCSIA guidelines:
- The 4C’s has the final say on service delivery and our discretion will be exercised.
- Clients are interviewed and assessed for eligibility and to what degree of financial assistance before approval.
- Clients are not entitled to return for further assistance of same account for 12 months. However other components of the ERP can be assessed at a later date if needed.